12/24/2004

Last Day of School!

Today was the last day of school, we didn't really have school though, only the end of term ceremony and the last homeroom meeting.

I was the first one to speak in the end of term ceremony. I did quite well I believe, especially considering this was my first speech in front of 1200 people. I didn't do an errors! yay! But I probably didn't smile enough. ;)

After my speech, the School Captain welcomed me at Kasukabe High School and said that all the students loved me and that if I had any problems I should come and see him. Following that were certificates, must have been at least 50 of them. After the certificates, the Principle of Kasukabe High School gave one massive speech. I don't know if it was interesting because I didn't understand a lot but everyone else seemed to find the speech funny. Following the Principle's address came the Vice-Principle's address.

The Ceremony was held in the Gym. Kasukabe High School doesn't have a hall I think. It was really cold and a bit long too plus we had to stand most of the time and if we didn't stand we sat on the freezing ground. It was fun in a way though.

Nao and I just finished the Christmas cake! Check out the pictures! and now we are waiting for some guests to arrive before eating that cake :D

I don't know what we are going to do in the holidays yet, I will probably play a bit of table tennis in the table tennis club, but I'm not sure.

Have a nice Christmas everyone!

0 Comments: